Aluminium Foil Paper for Food Packaging
Aluminium Foil Paper Pack is a common household item that can be used to preserve food by retaining heat and keeping out air and moisture. It is effective at maintaining the freshness and flavor of food.
The Asahi Kasei aluminium foil is a must-have item in our kitchens.
Asahi Kasei products represent the Japanese way of food storage, cooking, and baking that is now being used in Indian kitchens.
Eat oil-free, stay care-free with Asahi Kasei Frying Pan Foil.
- · This aluminium foil for cooking is non stick so it eliminates the need for oil, making meals healthier.
- · You can now enjoy your delicious meals without having to worry about calories or using too much oil to cook.
- · Make a variety of pan-fried foods such as dosa, uthappa, paneer tikki, omelette, or fried eggs without using a single drop of oil.
- · Cooking food on the aluminium foil that is placed over the pan prevents staining your pans and tawas and helps you save your efforts of doing the dishes every day
- · The Frying Pan Foil has a built-in Cutter that makes the foil easy to cut by tearing along the cutter. No scissors or knife is required which helps make it convenient to use
- Since what we eat directly affects our health, eating well and enjoying what we eat has become essential, as has sticking to that diet and convincing ourselves that it is for the better. Reducing our reliance on oil promotes a healthier lifestyle as excessive oil consumption in food has been linked to weight gain, obesity, and acne, as well as an increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. If you look at the nutrition facts label on the oil bottle in your cabinet right now, you’ll notice that the only nutritional properties with numbers greater than zero are: calories and fats. Yes, our bodies require calories and fats, but if you’re trying to improve your nutrition, it’s better to get your calories and fats from healthy whole foods like avocados, nuts, and seeds. Avoiding 1 teaspoon of oil reduces 37 Kcal in a day, that’s about 1110 Kcal a month or walking for about 400 minutes!
- This aluminium silicone foil is also an excellent food wrap roll.
- Aluminium has reflective properties and acts as a barrier to light and oxygen. As a result, the food wrapping aluminium foil reflects the thermal energy back to the food maintaining the inherent aroma, moisture, and flavour of the food.
- Ideal for packing your lunch. Eat fresh and warm food anywhere and at any time with fresh wrap aluminium foil.
- Simply ensure that the silicone coated side is the side that comes into contact with the food.
- It can be used for the packaging of perishable foods and dairy products for longer storage.