Butter Paper Uses in Kitchen What is butter paper? Butter...View More
Chapati Wrap Paper - Foil Paper for Roti Wrapping
- This aluminium silicone foil is an excellent chapati wrap foil.
- Aluminium has reflective properties and acts as a barrier to light and oxygen. As a result, the chapati wrap foil reflects the thermal energy back to the food maintaining the inherent aroma, moisture, and flavour of the food. The foil protects foods from airborne bacteria and retains moisture, preventing the food from drying out as quickly.
- Use this chapati wrap paper to wrap your rotis and paranthas in order to maintain their freshness and softness.
- Ideal for packing your breakfast and lunch for work. Eat fresh and warm food anywhere and at any time with fresh wrap aluminium foil.
- Simply ensure that the silicone coated side is the side that comes into contact with the food.
- It can be used for the packaging of perishable foods for longer storage. Use it to wrap snacks like burgers and sandwiches when taking them along on a short trip.
- This foil paper for chapati is pre cut into sheets of sufficient length and width to ensure complete coverage of chapatis. This makes it quite convenient to use as the hassle of tearing the sheets is completely avoided.
- This foil paper for chapati is non stick so it can be used to line frying pans too. This eliminates the need for oil, making meals healthier.
- You can now enjoy your delicious meals without having to worry about calories or using too much oil to cook with the Chapati Wrap Pre Cut Foil.
- Make a variety of pan-fried foods such as dosa, uthappa, paneer tikki, omelette, or fried eggs without using a single drop of oil.
- Cooking food on the roti wrap paper that is placed over the pan prevents staining your pans and tawas and helps you save your efforts of doing the dishes every day.